Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center at Methodist Hospital
In a game-changing move, Bradie James and his Foundation 56 have teamed up with Methodist Health System in an effort to tackle breast cancer, together. The new Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center at Methodist Dallas Medical Center will provide screening, education, and detection, as well as one-on-one consultation services and other resources to help breast cancer patients get back in the game. This new venture is a huge triumph in the fight against breast cancer.
- Look Good … Feel Better – an American Cancer Society program that teaches beauty techniques to cancer patients to help them manage the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment
- Breast cancer support group
- Breast cancer resources
- Schedule a mammogram
- Recent news
- Video press conference
- Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center launch celebration
- Connect with us
CLICK HERE for additional details about the Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center at Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
Education, information, and resources for women with breast cancer
The Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center at Methodist Dallas is the result of a partnership between Dallas Cowboys Linebacker Bradie James’ Foundation 56 and the Methodist Health System Foundation. James lost his mother to breast cancer while he was a student at Louisiana State University and he has since become a passionate advocate in the fight against breast cancer.
Services available in the warm, supportive environment at the Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center will include:
- Bra fitting
- Temporary prosthesis fitting
- Wig fitting
- Scarves and hats
- Access to an American Cancer Society (ACS) volunteer
- Books on coping with breast cancer
- Computer and Internet access for online educational information
Breast Cancer Support Group
The Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center serves as the meeting place for a breast cancer support group.
Meets third Thursday of the month from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Open to all breast cancer patients and survivors
Contact Shoshanna Conway, RN at (214) 947-1771 for more information